Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Essay Decision



The essay that I have decided to rewrite for our third essay assignment is my rhetorical analysis piece.  The reason I am choosing this essay is because I feel as if there is a lot more that can be added than to my ad analysis essay.  Also, I am much more interested in the rhetorical analysis piece than that of my ad piece.  I feel like I can break down my rhetorical analysis essay better and I did receive a worse grade on the rhetorical analysis piece so I feel as if there is more that can be improved on and added to.  There were a lot of helpful tips that you pointed out to me and I know that I can make this essay an A paper.  I know where my focus needs to be. I have to really work on my topic sentences and ending sentences.  Building a stronger thesis is also a necessity to making this essay stronger.  The piece that I wrote about is full of details and info that can be used to enhance the quality of my rhetorical analysis essay.  I need to work on finding shorter quotes and adding more of my own voice into the essay.  I barely starched the surface of all the details that are in the original piece.  I know that if I work really hard and divulge into all the info I can make this essay much better.  The last thing that I would have to do to make this essay better would be to organize the paragraphs a little better.  After I do all of this, I am sure that my paper will be an excellent one.

No comments:

Post a Comment